6/29/11

G'day Folks.

This is the first post in my new blog.


It will be 100% about RuneScape - A MMORPG (Massive Multi Online Roleplay Game if you didn't know :p). I enjoy to play it, and it's really fun.

Today I've been playing a little Runescape, and I got a few levels.

I got 65-66 Hunter, Yay for Spottier Cape. :D
I also got 44-45 Agility - Currently working on this one.
In yesterdays Members Loyalty Programme Update, I bought the Surefooted Aura. It's pretty decent, and it's true what they said. I went to Agility Arena under Brimhaven, to test it out. And when I was here, I didn't fail ONCE! It lasts for 20 min and have 2 hrs cooldown. Some people say 20 min is too short, but IMO, it's perfect. Having it last 1 hr would just overpower it and make agility to easy. :3

So my in-game name is "K0F".
Feel free to add me if you want.


Friendchat I usually hang in, is "Shyla"

It's a friendchat for everyone that uses the Tip.It forums. :)


My best friend in the game, has got to be 'D1D'. He inspires me so much and makes me really want to improve in the game.



This is my first post, hope you guys, if there will be any, take time to read my blog once in a while, to get the latest updates. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment